A YOUNGER YOU SPA
What We’re Doing To Protect You
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), A Younger You, continues to consider the health and safety of our customers and staff as our utmost priority. Amidst the growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are taking additional steps in our center. These steps can change rapidly depending on the situation, but we will let you know ASAP if they change or we will be closing.
Update as of May 06, 2020
As of May 18th, 2020 we will be:
- Only allowing 1 client at a time (no double booking)
- By Appointment only, NO walk-ins
- Cleaning of client contact areas after each client
- Limit the amount of people to less than 5 people in the clinic at any time.
We continue to increase and elevate our cleaning practices by following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)’s recommendations for cleaning and disinfection for COVID-19 found HERE. We have also shared instructions on the importance of washing your hands and ensuring those who are not feeling well, stay home. The situation continues to evolve quickly, so we are monitoring it closely. We will continue to refer to the CDC, the World Health Organization, and other Federal, State and local public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for the protection of everyone who enters our Spa.
We continue to take several steps to ensure the safety of our environment as we continue to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and working environment for our employees. Specifically:
- Asking employees to stay home if they or anyone in their household feels unwell.
- We are stocked with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies, such as hand sanitizer and hospital grade disinfectant wipes and sprays.
- Cleaning all surfaces of the entire store multiple times a day along with high-touch surfaces that will be cleaned even more frequently.
- We have removed all magazines and reading materials from the receptionist area.
- We are discontinuing our water/coffee service and paper cups to clients to prevent any possible cross contamination.
- We are waiving any/all cancellation fees to any clients for any reason. If you are feeling sick we ask you to reschedule and stay home for the next 2 weeks
- When Checking-Out we are providing each and every client their own stylist pen so they can sign for their purchases (without using their finger) and then keep the pen to remove cross contamination between clients
Working together and being socially responsible we will get through this. We are providing this information to you, NOT to increase any fears you may have, but, quite the opposite. Make sure you understand the true facts about COVID-19. To get very good information from the CDC on facts about COVID -19, click HERE. We understand the seriousness of the risks and if we help mitigate those risks then we ALL will get thru this.
We Appreciate you all and thank you for your continued support.
Sharon D. Yelle
WELCOME TO A YOUNGER YOU!
1431 Orange Camp Rd. #115, DeLand, FL 32724
The best way to learn more about the numerous safe and effective procedures available at A Younger You Med Spa is with a consultation tailored to fit your individual needs. Our experienced and dedicated staff will gladly answer any questions you may have. To arrange an appointment with our skilled providers, contact our office today! We also welcome clients from Daytona Beach, Deltona, and Orange City, FL.